Thursday, October 30, 2008

Counting my stuff

I have nearly seen 17 years of my life.

I have 1 sister.

I have a mum and dad.

I have 2 living grandparents.

I have used only 5 handphones since I was P5.

I sleep with 2 stuffed toys.

I have 2 fridges at home.

The fridge for drinks is reduced to 4 packets of milk.

We have 4 TV sets at home.

Only 1 has a cable connection.

I have 1 PlayStation.

I don't have any PSP.

I never spent more than 4 years in a single school.

I have a blog.

I have 138 friends on Friendster, but

less than 5 remember my birthdate without friendster reminding them.

I maintain 2 emails.

I have 138 unread email messages in my yahoo account and

I have 1347 unread messgaes in the gmail one.

I have 1648 songs in one computer's song library.

I have a laptop which I have owned since Sec 2

I had over 500 songs in its library until it crashed

about 1 year ago.

Now it has 25 songs.

I have a grand total of 9 playlists.

I have recorded 9 of my musical works.

I have lost over 7 of my works.

I have 45 packets of McDonald's chilli sauce.

We have only one printer that works.

I have over 100 channels on cable.

One of my favourite shows in 1000 places to see before you die.

My internet connection can only reach a max of 54.2 Mbps.

I have tons of ticket booklets.

My books only occupy 5 rows in a bookshelf.

I have seen 6 concerts and 2 musicals.

I spend an average of $60 a month.

I spent a grand total of $312.50 for the month of November already.

That is $252.50 more than usual.

I have 4 pairs of shoes.

I have 6 more days of exams to go.

I have 2 months before I see the results.

I have gone through 10 years of schooling.

I have gone through nearly 17 years of my life.

No comments: