Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Strange Oddities in the World

As I was walking down 7-11, an air freshener caught my eye.


There were 2 things on my mind, first was "Who calls air freshener sai?". Secondly , I thought it was high time to post weird oddities around the world with my camera phone or by other sources.

This is what I got


#1: Spotted in Malaysia



#2: Average Americans?


#3: It's not nice to put an underwear commercial on a bus


#4: Spotted in Vietnam. "Hey waiter, this tastes like... oh never mind..."


#5: Alternative printing method if you ran out of ink.


#6: Action watch


#7: What to do if you ran out of brushes...


#8: Flat-screen TV?


#9: Do not enter...the fries cannot decompose...


#10: Talk about irony!


#11: A very strange Wanted notice


#12: Spotted in Germany. Maybe "Drive-In" was too literal a sign...


#13: One word: Yuck...


#14: Spotted in India. Might as well we don't visit the zoo...


No comments: