Wednesday, February 18, 2009

An Annoying Habit

Hey guess what, I just picked up this annoying habit of going to the SEAB website, looking for the 'A' Levels syllabuses, looking at the areas of study, and going to look up for material on the web/library. This is either

a) I'm going mad with boredom

b) I'm just a kaypoh (that means busybody for the learners of Singlish) who wants to know stuff that people taking A Levels also know.

c) I ran out of stuff to blog

d) I have a genuine interest in studying stuff but detests taking exams

e) all of the above.

If you really want to know, I've been looking up Music H2 syllabus, English Language and Linguistics H2 Syllabus, and much other stuff which I rather not say.

P.S. I must say that the Music H2 Syllabus is actually quite interesting (especially the Asian stuff) though.

No comments: