Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Website and an Application to Remember

It's nice that my sister can read Wingdings (seriously, she codes all her messages in those and sniggers behind my back) but I can read more scripts than her at present.
Anyway, I just discovered these cool, albeit insane, website that allows you to advertise for $1 a pixel 9and mind you, that is tiny). And the website author has smartly put up 1,000,000 pixels. There's more: the whole thing has been filled to its 1,000,000 pixels many times over. Let's face it: the author is one smart kid with lots of money now.

Here's a snapshot:
and the link.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Google's new version of Google Earth is now ultra packed with new add-ons that make exploring much cooler. In addition of Google Mars and Google Sky, it now has a Flight Simulator to go with Google earth, so you can practically fly over the Earth's surface in a choice of 2 planes.
I guess in the near future, Microsoft won't be making any more flight simulators.
You can download and experience Google earth free. Here's the link.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before I want to end off for today, I want to say that the first few seconds of music on Han's blog has really gone into my head, because i can't stop the music that fast :)

1 comment:

BH said...

Haha! Sorry... I've already decided on a new song, but I haven't designed a new National Flag to go with it yet.